Highlights from GEJ media chat


In a recently conducted electoral media interview for PDP presidential candidate for the 2015 elections; Goodluck Ebele Johnathan answered questions and spoke extensively on the coming elections and the future of the country.
Here are the highlights of the interview. In GEJ's words:


 Let me reassure Nigerians that elections will
be conducted in this country and a
government will be inaugurated on May 29.

2. If the elections are conducted and I lose of
course we will inaugurate a new govt"

3. I was not consulted about the postponement
and I don't want to be consulted”

4. In Lagos for example only 38% have their
PVCs, so if you hold elections 62% will not be
able to vote'

5. I appointed Jega; there are provisions in our
laws that allow me to remove him.

6. I've not told anybody that I'm going to
remove Jega"

7. A thief should be called a thief. Ole should be
called ole! If you say somebody is corrupt
people don't know what you mean"-

8. Nobody is saying Boko Haram must be wiped
out completely before they conduct elections"
9. There is no hiding place for Boko Haram
again"

10. I do not want to quote a date for the release
of the Chibok Girls. The allia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizkid plays big brother with his niece and nephew(photos)

photo and style from AMVCA 2015 cocktail party.