The Miles caliph expose [ Quick 11 interview with Mickey ]





•What’s the most trouble you’ve ever         gotten into?


  Hmmm…worst trouble I’ve ever   gotten myself into was when I crashed  my mums car. She briefly stepped out of the house and the dude who usually washes it came around. So I opted to reverse the car from the porch [LOL]. The next thing I saw was me outside the compound in the car, And I didn’t use the gate.

2     •What are the five things you can’t live without?

  God, music, family, food, sleep.

What’s your motto or advice you live by?

Trust no man, only God.

Ten years from now, where do you see yourself?

 I see myself at the top making music with no competition.

What’s your most favourite song of all time.

 Daydreaming by Miles caliph. [LOL].



Our readers who have not heard your music, explain your sound in five words.

  Hmm.. I’ll say my songs are eccentric, unique, thrilling, motivational, and entertaining. 

 • If I was to turn on your music playlist right now, what five artistes/songs would I see on your recently played list?

 Uhmm… there is Drake, cos the Views album is fresh out, there is some Ycee; I have much love for him. I’m currently
bumping Sugar boy’s ‘Hola Hola’, some Kiss Daniel, Mama is still hot. There is also Miles caliph [LOL]; I’m just kidding…oh no I’m serious. 

 If you could open up for any artiste tour right now who would it be?
 I don’t really fancy the idea of opening… but probably Wizkid.. 

 So what’s your favourite thing to do when you aren’t writing/makingmusic/performing ?

 Sleeping or eating.

You write all your own music, where do you draw inspiration from when you write songs And what’s your best part of the process?

 My inspiration comes from my environment. Experiences. It actually depends on the kind of song I’m to work on…or the beat... the vibe.

 •Do you get nervous?
 I’m human … yes, I do…but only for a fleeting moment. God got me.

Miles caliph has new music out; The school of royal music freestyle [prod. by semshak]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wizkid plays big brother with his niece and nephew(photos)

Martin Cobhams;Nigerian ambassador to South Africa says it is not a necessity to evacuate Nigerians living in South Africa.